- Provide organizational support for all on-campus recruiting initiatives and the summer program.
- Aid in the engagement of, and relationship building with, law schools and student groups. Work directly with school team partners on tactical partnerships on campus on a year-round basis.
- Coordinate on-campus interviews (OCI), including but not limited to, OCI registration, hospitality suite staffing and organization, interviewer selection, on-campus event planning, and communication with school teams.
- Schedule interviews and second visits for summer associate candidates; Oversee follow-up and tracking of callback candidates, including managing outreach and reporting on statuses; Create and manage student profiles in viRecruit
- Serve as firm ambassador and representative for virtual and in-person engagements.
- Coordinate all aspects of the summer associate program including pre-summer program on-boarding, planning, managing and attending events (including budget monitoring), assisting with summer orientation, liaising with practice groups to monitor summer associate performance, and maintaining summer associate evaluation files.
- Track and staff sponsorship requests and events.
- Occasionally assist with lateral hiring, including lateral associates and partners and judicial clerks.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials and evites, including content for website, summer on-boarding site, and other internal and external marketing and graphics.
- Coordinate 1L, 3L and LL.M. hiring initiatives.
- Other responsibilities as they are assigned by the Director of Legal Recruiting and the Legal Recruiting Manager.
- A Bachelor’s degree and 3 or more years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Prior law firm experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with ViRecruit, Workday or any other candidate tracking system a plus.
- Strong computer skills, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Positive, flexible attitude; team player.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills in order to effectively interact with attorneys.
- Must be flexible and available for overtime as needed.
Salary range $75K-$85K (DOE)