Website Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
The Legal Recruitment Assistant is responsible for supporting the Legal Recruitment Coordinator, Manager and Director in all activities relating to the recruiting and hiring of summer associates, entry-level and lateral lawyers in the New York office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Liaising with career services offices at target law schools
· Registering the firm for on-campus programs
· Organizing materials and lining up attendees for on-campus programs and attending such programs
· Scheduling callback interviews with students
· Greeting and escorting students at the firm
· Maintaining recruiting databases
· Assisting with all aspects of the summer program, including orientation, event planning, trainings and budget tracking
· Gathering evaluations of summer associates
· Assisting with 1L campus events and outreach
· Assisting with lateral attorney hiring, including scheduling and greeting lateral attorney candidates, candidate and search firm correspondence, candidate due diligence and offer letter preparation
· Collaborating with Marketing department to keep Recruitment marketing materials up-to-date and create event invitations as needed
· Handling new tasks as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Bachelors’ Degree
· 1 year experience in office environment
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
· Availability to work overtime as needed
The anticipated annual base salary range for this position is $50,000 to $60,000. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the applicant, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location from which the applicant will be performing the job.
EEOC: Cadwalader is an equal opportunity employer. We offer opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or status in any group protected by federal, state or local law.
Please forward resume and cover letter to Human Resources at email@example.com.