Website Clifford Chance LLP
Clifford Chance is one of the world’s leading law firms, helping clients achieve their goals by combining the highest global standards with local expertise. The firm has unrivalled scale and depth of legal resources across the three key markets of the Americas, Asia and Europe and focuses on the core areas of commercial activity: capital markets; corporate and M&A; finance and banking; real estate; tax; pensions and employment; litigation and dispute resolution.
Alongside world-class legal careers, Clifford Chance offers excellent opportunities in the support functions that underpin its business operations. By joining our Business Professionals team, you will help us to innovate in the way we deliver our services and enable us to run a successful multinational business that never stands still. Business Professionals are integral to the running of the firm and are critical to its success.
The Temporary Legal Recruiting Specialist will assist the full end-to-end recruitment process for entry level attorney hiring and our summer program in one of the world's leading law firms, covering the Americas region. You will deliver an effective and efficient recruitment service by partnering with the business to meet resource needs, in order to deliver the highest standard of expertise to our clients. The duration of this temporary assignment is expected to be approximately 6-7 months.
- Work closely with the Head of Legal Recruiting – US and the other recruitment specialists in the network.
- Assist with the summer law clerk and entry-level recruitment programs, including assigned duties related to on-campus recruiting.
- Provide strong client service to our Firm leadership, management, sponsor Partners, and senior lawyers across the Firm.
- Assist the end-to-end recruitment process and recruitment lifecycle for applicable internal client groups while delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Provide best practices guidance while coaching hiring Partners in the attraction, assessment, and candidate management process within an extremely competitive market.
- Stay abreast of changes in all areas related to the legal industry, employment law, and recruitment.
- Monitor and track recruitment metrics, including but not limited to, tracking lateral submissions and spending, while reporting metrics to the team.
- Respond to a range of recruitment inquiries and carry out more complex procedures.
- Manage third-party relationships with recruitment agencies and headhunters.
- Perform other job-related duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of progressive recruitment experience in a professional services organization. Law firm experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities and consistently deliver high-quality results in a timely manner.
- Must have a strong knowledge of recruitment methodology and candidate engagement with the desire to challenge the status quo.
- Ability to navigate a matrix organizational structure with a full understanding of a professional services environment.
- Ability to exercise the utmost sense of confidentiality and sense of urgency.
- Proven track record of building rapport and credibility with applicable internal client groups while delivering results to meet strategic objectives.
- Strength of character, ethics, commitment, and reliability.
- Must be resourceful and resilient.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented approach to work with a deep commitment to client service.
- Technical proficiency in a range of software, including Microsoft Office products and applicant tracking systems.
- Must be independently legally authorized to work in the United States.
It has been and continues to be the Firm’s policy to provide equal opportunity and equal terms and conditions of employment to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, immigration status, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, genetic predisposition, or any other status protected by law.
Alternatives are available for individuals who are unable to use or access our online application system. For assistance, please contact Clifford Chance's Human Resources Department at Human Resources Department or call 212-878-8000.