Website Paul Hastings LLP
Paul Hastings is a leading international law firm providing innovative legal solutions to many of the world's top financial institutions and Fortune Global 500 companies. With offices across the U.S. and world, we have the global reach and extensive capabilities to provide personalized service wherever our clients' needs take us.
We have an immediate opening in our Talent Management department in our New York office for an experienced and motivated Coordinator, Talent Acquisition & Development.
The Coordinator, Talent Acquisition & Development coordinates aspects of talent acquisition and attorney development programs for the New York office.
- Coordinate Talent Acquisition initiatives and activities such as campus, targeted, diversity, and summer associate recruiting programs including: scheduling interviews, arranging follow-up activities, hiring committee preparation, prospect outreach, coordination of summer program work assignments, summer program training and other Talent Acquisition social activities and events;
- Monitor local recruiting budget;
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition Global team members on firm-wide initiatives and programs and other duties as they relate to talent acquisition and development
- Coordinate local Talent Development associate relations events and attorney in-house training programs;
- Work closely with Talent Development Global team members to implement firm-wide directives and programs including coaching programs, training academies and other duties as they relate to talent development;
- Monitor Associate Relations and Professional Development budgets;
Support and oversee local Performance Management processes including assisting attorneys with performance approvals, reports and meetings;
- Coordinate on-boarding of all new hires including orientation, communication and integration;
- Generate reports and develop recommendations for improvement by utilizing data and databases;
- Work overtime as required, including attendance at special events in the evenings and/or on weekends; Travel as needed for programs, activities and initiatives;
- Handle additional related projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (required);
- At least 2 years of human resources, attorney recruiting and/or development experience, professional services or legal environment (preferred);
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills (required);
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Advanced proficiency with coordinating programs and events;
- Fundamental knowledge of legal recruiting and attorney development policies and procedures, as well as legal education, career and attorney development practices and philosophies (preferred).
Paul Hastings LLP is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
All candidates should apply via the link below.