Website Latham & Watkins LLP
Latham & Watkins is a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world. The success of our firm is largely determined by our commitment to hire and develop the very best and brightest, creating a team that provides our clients with the highest quality of work and service. We are driven by our core values: respect, innovation and collaboration.
Latham & Watkins, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking a Partner Recruiting & Integration Coordinator to join our dynamic team in New York.
As a Partner Recruiting & Integration Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating activities and processes in support of lateral partner hiring and integration for the New York office primarily, and other offices, as directed by the Partner Recruiting & Integration Manager and other department leadership as applicable. Other key responsibilities include:
- Supporting all phases of the lateral partner and counsel recruitment process for the New York office, and other offices as directed by the Partner Integration Administrator, including arranging all interviews, collating and disseminating feedback, and coordinating all steps in the hiring process with the relevant Office Managing Partners, Local Department Chairs, Global Department Chairs, Practice Group Chairs, and sponsoring partners. Ensuring effective communication and status updates with the relevant stakeholders and Firm and administrative leadership
- Corresponding with lateral partner and counsel candidates or relevant agency contact(s) to schedule interview dates and times, coordinating information for applicant and interviewers, and collating feedback for partner review
- Coordinating the processing of all applications and introductions of lateral partner and counsel candidates, whether direct or through recruiting agencies. Ensuring timely delivery of lateral partner questionnaires to the designated member of the Executive Committee and to the Global Manager of Partner Recruiting – Research & Analysis for review.
- Ensuring that conflicts questionnaires are distributed to lateral partner and counsel candidates, completed and returned to the Firm, and collaborating with the Conflicts department to facilitate the timely processing of conflicts information provided by partner and counsel candidates.
- As directed, supporting the lateral partner and counsel recruitment process for candidates for other Latham offices, including creating and communicating schedules, handling logistics, and tracking feedback in a timely manner as needed.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have exceptional organizational skills needed to manage time, prioritize, and handle multiple deadlines.
- Have strong attention to detail, the ability to identify complex issues and escalate as appropriate, well-developed and professional interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the Firm.
- Are able to work collaboratively in a team environment with a customer service focus, support interdisciplinary projects and initiatives, and develop strong knowledge of Firm resources, policies, and procedures.
- A bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of three (3) years of recruiting or other law firm experience.
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding career opportunity and welcoming environment, but will also be provided with a generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in Latham’s comprehensive benefit program which includes:
- Healthcare, life and disability insurance
- A generous 401k plan
- 10 paid holidays per year, and a PTO program that accrues 23 days during the first year of employment and grows with tenure
- Wellness programs (e.g. membership to HeadSpace, access to mental health services, well-being events, etc.)
- Professional Development programs
- Employee discounts
- And more!
Additionally, we have a range of diversity programming including Global Affinity Groups. These groups provide a firmwide platform to share experiences and advice as well as an opportunity to participate in a supportive network with common interests to help make life at the firm even better.
Latham & Watkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity, pro bono work and sustainability enables Latham & Watkins to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent to create one of the world's leading law firms. Our lawyers, paralegals, and professional staff worldwide comprise a rich mixture of different races, ethnic backgrounds, religions, sexual orientations, cultures, and primary languages. Our diversity makes us who we are.
Latham & Watkins is also committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees and partners, their families, and members of our community against COVID-19. Accordingly, we require all partners and employees based in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have a documented underlying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief that prevents such vaccination. Offers of employment will be conditioned upon applicants presenting proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or obtaining an exemption on medical or religious grounds.
Please click here to review your rights under U.S. employment laws.