Website McDermott Will & Emery LLP
McDermott Will & Emery LLP is a leading international law firm with a diversified business practice representing commercial, industrial and financial enterprises both publicly and privately held. The Firm has a long history of social responsibility and supporting the communities in which our people live and work.
The Legal Recruiting Assistant provides administrative support to the lateral non-partner and law school student hiring processes. This includes coordinating recruiting and event logistics for these groups as well.
As a Legal Recruiting Assistant, you will:
- Assist with full-cycle recruiting process for lateral non-partner candidates in the designated region, including screening resumes and scheduling interviews
- Coordinate the law student recruiting process through on-campus recruiting including coordinating with the law school, creating interview schedules, gathering interviewer feedback, and facilitating the callback interview process
- Assist with the logistic coordination for the local office 10 week summer associate program
- Schedule and coordinate departmental meetings, interviews and event logistics, including booking conference rooms, ordering food and beverages, sending out event meeting requests and preparing meeting materials and documents
- Process departmental expense reports and check requests
• Bachelor’s degree
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to learn new skills and concepts quickly