Website Linklaters LLP
Linklaters has been advising the world’s premier companies, financial institutions and governments on their most important and challenging assignments for over 175 years. With more than 2,600 attorneys based in 31 offices in 21 countries, we deliver an outstanding service to our clients anywhere in the world. Our U.S. practice in New York and Washington, DC, is reinforced by a global network of U.S. lawyers extending across the world’s major business and financial centers, including: Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Moscow, Paris, São Paulo, Seoul, Singapore and Tokyo.
Our U.S. Recruitment Team is seeking a Legal Recruitment Assistant to join in our New York office. This position will provide administrative support for the Global U.S. Practice recruitment efforts across the Firm. Additional details are below.
- Support the on-campus recruiting process, including: registrations for interviews and hospitality areas; liaising with students and attorneys to schedule interviews; maintaining talent pools and databases; collecting and tracking feedback; and drafting offer letters
- Assist with designing the summer program, including: scheduling induction programming, training and social events; distributing and tracking paperwork; and facilitating summer associate work allocation and feedback
- Assist lateral hiring initiatives, including: liaising with recruiters and candidates; drafting and tracking fee agreements; scheduling interviews and collecting feedback
- Staying up-to-date on market research, NALP and law school recruitment policies
- Serve as the point person for our Recruitment mailbox and applicant tracking systems, including Workday and Flo Recruit
- Additional administrative responsibilities and supporting special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ year professional or internship experience in HR, ideally with a focus on recruiting
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Adaptable, flexible, calm and confident in high pressure situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with applicant tracking software a plus, but not required
Work schedule will be Monday through Friday, 9:30am - 5:30pm, with overtime as necessary. When business travel resumes, occasional travel will be required.
Linklaters is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, their families and our community against COVID-19. We require all partners and employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Offer of employment will be conditioned upon presenting proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or obtaining an exemption on medical or religious grounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and skills required of personnel so classified. The firm reserves the right to revise or modify this job description at any time.
Please click here to apply.