Website Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP has been referred to as one of the premier U.S. law firms for over two centuries and is known for developing lawyers who provide the highest-quality legal services. With a reputation for excellence at all levels, our recruitment efforts are paramount to the Firm’s success.
We are actively recruiting for a Legal Recruiting Specialist who will excel in a fast-paced, dynamic department and who possess a high standard of excellence. Come join our team with expansive and exciting opportunities for you to play an integral role and develop within a firm that truly values its recruitment efforts.
- Assists with all aspects of the Firm’s legal talent recruiting efforts and the coordination of the summer associate program;
- Coordinates clerkship outreach and follow-up;
- Oversees select law school on-campus interviews, panels, call-back interviews and recruiting events;
- Coordinates summer associates’ onboarding and integration including assignments, advisor program, events and exit interviews;
- Interfaces with law schools students, firm attorneys and professional staff;
- Assists with the creation, tracking and review of various budgets;
- Assists with the preparation of annual hiring goals and recruiting post-mortem assessment; and
- Supports special projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 3-5 years of related experience, preferably in legal recruiting or professional service industry;
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information;
- Ability to interact with attorneys and staff in a professional manner;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Ability to work well under pressure and coordinate several activities at one time, often under strict deadlines; and
- Availability to work overtime, as needed.
This position is located in our New York office, and currently has a hybrid work schedule, but that is subject to change. The estimated salary range for this position is $60,000 to $75,000 plus overtime. The actual salary offered will be based on a wide range of factors, including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and where applicable, licensure or certification obtained. Market and Firm factors are also considered. In addition to base salary and discretionary bonus(es), we offer a generous employee benefits package including, but not limited to, paid time off, medical, dental, vision care, 401(k) and substantial health club discounts.