Website Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
This temporary position is an excellent opportunity to learn about law firms and the legal recruiting industry while working with a friendly, supportive and experienced team. Our team is currently working remotely, but the recruiting assistant will work primarily from our New York office should the remote work period end before the fall.
- Assist in all areas of law student recruiting, summer associate program and lateral attorney recruiting.
- Process email correspondence for the shared department email inbox and cabinet.
- Create electronic candidate files and maintain an organized file system.
- Enter law student and lateral candidate information into applicant tracking system.
- Proofread to ensure accuracy and data integrity for all applicants.
- Prepare and organize composite electronic packets for hiring committee meetings.
- Solicit and follow up with attorneys for candidate evaluations.
- Assist with summer associate feedback collection.
- Greet law student candidates and interact with summer associates.
- Assist with summer program event planning and coordination.
- Coordinate logistics for campus recruiting events.
- Assist with special projects and produce statistical reports as needed.
- Perform additional duties assigned by the legal recruiting team.
- BA degree with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced virtual environment
- Meticulous organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of enthusiasm and professionalism
- Ability to operate independently and as part of a high-functioning team
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
Please send resume and cover letter to Elise.Benvenuto@srz.com