Website Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
The Legal Personnel Recruiting Coordinator/Specialist will focus on the coordination of the Firm's summer associate and recruitment programs. The Recruiting Coordinator/Specialist will interact on a daily basis with our partners and associates, summer associates and various Firm and law school administrators.
- Helping plan and attending the Summer Associate Weekend event;
- Overseeing summer associate onboarding and departure processes;
- Assisting with, and organizing, summer associate assignment process;
- Tracking summer associate reviews and evaluations;
- Coordinating Summer Associate Advisor Program and assignments;
- Overseeing updates to Summer Associate Onboarding Portal and CravathNet;
- Overseeing SEO Fellow Program administration;
- Overseeing a group of summer associates, including frequent monitoring of summer associates’ experiences and conducting exit interviews;
- Overseeing part-time law clerk program;
- Attending summer associate events;
- Managing OCI registration processes;
- Preparing materials for on-campus interviews, including ownership over all details for a specific set of schools;
- Overseeing assistants and specialists in the coordination of their assigned on-campus schools;
- Reviewing applications and proofing candidate responses;
- Planning and executing recruiting and 1L events and panels both on-campus and off-campus;
- Representing the Firm at various events, including, hospitality suites, cocktail parties and offer dinners;
- Participating in meetings with Hiring Partners to assist with call-back selections.
- Scheduling call-back interviews and second visits;
- Overseeing Super Saturday logistics;
- Overseeing processing of applicant expenses;
- Coordinating LL.M. interview program and London lateral hiring;
- Assisting with preparation of statistics for daily and weekly status of hiring distribution and annual Post-Mortem and Hiring Goals meetings;
- Overseeing Onboarding Portal for all legal hires and maintaining updated documentation of system;
- Training and supervising full-time and temporary recruiting assistants;
- Coordinating enhancements of Firm’s applicant tracking system and monitoring data integrity;
- Updating Cravath.com Careers section content on a quarterly basis; and
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 3-5 years of related experience preferably in legal recruiting or professional service industry, title is dependent upon substantive work experience;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information;
- Ability to interact with attorneys and staff in a professional manner;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Capable of analyzing and solving problems and meeting strict deadlines;
- Ability to work well under pressure and coordinate several activities at one time; and
- Availability to work overtime, as needed.
This position is located in our New York office. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision care, 401(k) and health club privileges.