Proskauer Rose is one of the nation’s largest law firms, providing a wide variety of legal services to clients throughout the United States and around the world from offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Boston, Boca Raton, New Orleans, Paris, London, Sao Paulo, Hong Kong and Beijing.
The Lateral Recruiting Coordinator, reporting to the Manager of Lateral Recruiting, will provide support and assistance to the Firm’s Legal Recruiting Department.
- Support lateral associate and paralegal recruiting for multiple practice groups across US offices
- Assist with managing relationships with search firms across practice areas in which we hire and promoting the Firm’s talent brand
- Assist with preparing and analyzing lateral recruiting statistical information and legal market trends
- Process, track and file candidate submissions
- Assist with screening resumes, scheduling and administering interviews virtually and in‐person, reserving conference rooms, greeting candidates and setting‐up visitor’s passes
- Assist with gathering all necessary pre‐hire information from candidates, and initiate any pre‐ hire assessments such as background checks
- Track and collect interviewers’ feedback
- Assist with posting lateral positions internally and circulating same externally
- Track and prepare vendor and search firm agreements and agency placement fees
- Process recruitment and placement invoices for payment
- Assist with the management of various recruitment‐related spreadsheets and tracking of relevant information
- Ensure the highest quality candidate experience throughout recruitment process
- Additional responsibilities include assisting with the summer program and on‐campus recruiting as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2‐4 years of relevant work experience
- Effectively handle and prioritize multiple, time‐sensitive tasks and work well in a high‐pressure environment
- Assume responsibility for maintaining the highest level of confidentiality
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong attention to detail in all written work
- Candidate must be a self‐starter who has a positive attitude, strong work ethic and interest in taking ownership of responsibilities
- Experience with viRecruit a plus
Please apply here.