Website Kobre & Kim
This role is part of a new formed team of 5 people bringing together all legal and business professional hiring globally. This role is a coordinator primarily for legal recruitment but allows the individual to act as a junior recruiter for our Business Professional roles, it would suit someone stepping up from a pure coordination / administrative role looking for growth and professional development in a friendly , knowledgeable and supportive team. The wider team also looks after the onboarding and induction of all their hires as well as HR Operations.
Supervisor: Talent Acquisition Manager
- Responsible for coordination and scheduling of attorney interviews and testing across all offices
- Act as recruiter for junior business professional roles
- Conduct candidate screening calls
- Liaise regularly with attorneys and business managers across the firm to cultivate strong relationships to work successfully together
- Maintain the firm’s ATS / database with candidate application statuses; update interview schedules
- Greet and manage interview schedule for candidates while in the office for interviews
- Draft candidate offer letters and assist in the screening, conflict checking and onboarding of new hires
- Attend recruitment calls, take notes and update relevant materials post-meeting
- Keep all attorney recruiting reports and spreadsheets up to date
- Maintain data and other statistical information - year round
- Maintain recruitment search firm agreements and ensure that they are all up to date
- Prepare for bi-weekly recruiting committee and monthly talent management meetings (i.e., scheduling, agenda preparation, printing materials)
- Assist with department and firm events
- Process expense reports and check expense requests as needed
- Assist with department projects as needed and other duties as assigned
- B.A. Required
- At least 2 years of relevant experience; legal, professional services recruiting or related experience preferred
- Previous use of Recruitment / Application Tracking Systems; experience of using Workday is a significant benefit
- Ability to interact well and build professional relationships while maintaining confidentiality
- Must have a professional yet personable demeanor and possess excellent organizational and administrative capabilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills; strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a collaborative team atmosphere
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task workflow in a fast-paced environment
- Strong in MS Office Suite skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Flexible to work additional hours as needed
Kobre & Kim is a conflict-free global law firm focused exclusively on disputes and investigations, often involving fraud and misconduct. Recognized as the premier firm for cross-border disputes, the firm has a particular focus on financial products and services litigation, insolvency disputes, intellectual property litigation, international judgment enforcement and asset recovery, and U.S. government enforcement and regulatory investigations. With more than 400 employees throughout the firm’s 16 global office locations, Kobre & Kim recognizes the value of incorporating diverse perspectives and professional disciplines to generate the most effective solutions for clients.
Further information about the firm is available at www.kobrekim.com.
Kobre & Kim employees take pride in providing our clients around the world with service that is timely, accurate, unbiased and trusted. We have a profound respect for the professions and clients we serve and define our success in terms of their success. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative, and entrepreneurial. We have a result-oriented culture that demands excellence, agility, and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities. Our environment is both challenging and supportive - we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
Kobre & Kim values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Kobre & Kim is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Please apply on Workday via https://kobrekim.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/KobreKim_Careers