Website Kirkland & Ellis
The New York office is seeking a Legal Education & Development Assistant to provide general administrative support to the NY office. As part of the Firmwide Legal Recruiting and Development Department, the Legal Education & Development Assistant will be responsible for support of attorney training initiatives, with a focus on administrative CLE functions.
- Maintain NY licensed attorney Continuing Legal Education records and track attorney compliance using CE Manager (Micron)
- Work with the Firmwide CLE portfolio team to align and execute on CLE process and related audit reporting
- Assist the Learning Curriculum Manager and Attorney Training & Development Coordinator with event planning and logistics of attorney training programs, such as Kirkland University, Basic Training Academy, and Summer Associate Workshops
- Assist with the coordination of team and practice group meetings
- Liaise with outside vendors as needed
- Participate in new-hire orientation meetings
- Coordinate with key departments to efficiently execute annual training programs
- Communicate and collaborate with other offices on program schedule, handouts, logistical and technical meeting support
- Track attendance for in-house programs and prepare participation reports
- Inform department managers of necessary information and feedback related to programming
- Assist with recruiting logistics in preparation for the summer associate program; greet candidates on interview days
- Attend Legal Recruiting & Development Department staff meetings and provide updates
- Assist with other administrative duties (such as creating Survey Monkey reports and organizing materials)
Education, Work Experience, Skills
A Bachelor’s degree is required. Projects may require occasional overtime. Technical experience should include proficiency in Microsoft Office. The ideal candidate will possess strong data entry, communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships among lawyers and staff to achieve results.
This position requires a high level of collaboration with team members. The ideal candidate will be a team player, highly organized, self-motivated, possess excellent proofing skills, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, detail-oriented, anticipate needs, and exude a professional demeanor.
Please use the following link to apply: https://staffjobsus.kirkland.com/jobs/4942885-attorney-training-and-development-assistant?bid=4648