Website Kirkland & Ellis LLP
We are seeking a Contract Legal Lateral Recruiting Assistant to provide general administrative support to the Lateral Recruiting team in NY. This role will be responsible for assisting with lateral attorney recruitment efforts.
(This list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented and changed as necessary.)
Assist in the lateral hiring process including:
- Entering and maintaining all candidate information in Firm’s database
- Preparing lateral candidate files and requisite onboarding and HR paperwork, including orientation schedules for incoming attorneys
- Monitoring the Lateral Attorney Recruiting inbox on a daily basis
- Corresponding with candidates via e-mail with regard to hiring decisions
- Helping to greet and/or exit lateral interview candidates
General office duties including:
- Filing and organizing documents within team document management system
- Processing check requests, search firm invoices, candidate and lateral team expense reimbursements, and other related items
- Assist with ad hoc projects as they arise
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, possess excellent proofing and communication (oral and written) skills; the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment; a very strong attention to detail; and a professional demeanor.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships among lawyers and staff to achieve results. A sense of humor is highly preferred. The candidate must be flexible to work overtime as needed.
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Technical experience should include MS Word and Excel.
Please reach out to Cass Chen, Senior Lateral Recruiting Manager, at email@example.com.