Website Haynes and Boone, LLP
The New York office of Haynes and Boone, LLP has an opening for a full-time recruiting assistant. This individual will provide administrative support five days a week for the summer, fall, and lateral hiring programs, as well as, the attorney integration program.
- Assists with scheduling in-office interviews, pre-screening resumes, coordinating and distributing schedules and resumes to interviewing attorneys.
- Entering information into computer for recruiting meetings, updating fall documents daily; proofing and preparing letters for mailings to recruits.
- Preparing propaganda for distribution to students and setting up lunches, dinners, and happy hours for students.
- Assist with planning and coordination of receptions and OCI.
- Assist with preparation and implementation of summer program:
- Research, plan and schedule social events, lunches, dinners, and other outside activities during the program.
- Set up and prepare the face book for portal, first day orientation, invitations, name tags, and mailings.
- Maintain work product assignments and evaluations and compile information for offers.
- Attend most summer program events.
- Assists with all aspects of lateral hiring.
Attorney Integration Program
- Assists with organizing and implementing ideas for the integration of new attorneys, including first year associates and lateral attorneys.
- Other responsibilities include assisting the Director of Attorney Recruitment, Managers and Recruiting Coordinators with related responsibilities.
We require this individual to have a bachelor’s degree, strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), excellent written and oral communication skills, and have the ability to handle a multitude of tasks simultaneously under strict deadlines. Must be willing to work 35 hours a week. Previous work experience required.
Ability to handle pressure
Ability to sell the Firm
Flexibility to work after hours, weekends and thru lunch
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please have them contact Lindsey Landon, Manager of Lateral Recruiting, at email@example.com.