Website Goodwin Procter LLP
Make an impact at Goodwin, a global 50 law firm with a history of working on groundbreaking matters, and an increasingly focused approach to working with clients in the financial, private equity, real estate, technology and life sciences industries. Our more than 1,000 corporate and litigation attorneys leverage their specific experience and assemble full-service teams to advise clients in these and adjacent industries.
The Talent Acquisition Assistant will provide administrative support to the Legal Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Partners as requested to attract, recruit and hire highly qualified law students and experienced attorneys to meet the Firm’s needs.
- Maintain recruiting database (LawCruit) including entry of resume data, on-campus interview information, interview schedules, and reporting for all lateral and summer associate candidates.
- Assist Talent Acquisition Recruiting Manager with all aspects of lateral recruiting, including data entry; interview scheduling; candidate file maintenance; expense reimbursement; drafting letters and new hire processes.
- Assist Talent Acquisition Team with all aspects of OCI, including on-campus interview preparation and execution including super interview day support and preparation of materials; hiring committee meetings; statistical reporting and metrics and interview scheduling.
- Assist Talent Acquisition Team with all aspects of the Summer Program, including ongoing communications; logistical planning; event preparation and execution; training; work assignment tracking and more.
- Schedule interviews for lateral and summer associate candidates, including preparing and distributing interview schedules; meeting and greeting applicants; and gathering interview evaluations and printing summaries.
- Prepare offer and rejection letters for all associate and summer associate candidates.
- Work with other departments to track and maintain necessary onboarding information for all new attorneys and summer associates.
- Process recruiting expenses, open and distribute mail, prepare disbursements and maintain department subscriptions spreadsheets, copying, filing, scanning, and other administrative duties as requested.
- Additional projects as assigned by TA Team
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year of related experience, preferably within a law firm or law school career services environment.
- Strong computer skills/proficiency in computer systems, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, comfort working with databases. Knowledge of/experience with LawCruit database, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint a plus.
- Superb organizational skills; ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously; flexibility and professionalism in dealing with last minute changes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; professional and courteous demeanor; ability to interact effectively with all levels of firm personnel and a variety of external entities.
- Ability to respect, protect and maintain highly confidential information.
- Attention to detail, initiative to own a project, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed.