Website Dechert LLP
Join us as we kick off our Virtual On Campus recruiting season! We have an immediate 3 month role available for an experienced recruiter. We offer remote work flexibility and in September we will invite you into our stunning Bryant Park location in NYC to support in office events.
On Campus Recruiting:
- Coordinate pre-screening of resumes.
- Coordinate all special responses to write-in and OCI candidates; manage the scheduling of callback interviews; help meet and greet callback candidates.
- Set up NYC callback nights.
- Coordinate weekly Hiring Committee meetings.
- Ensure follow-up and continued contact with offerees.
- Coordinate special events at office and on-campus.
- Complete post recruiting feedback forms for law schools.
- Maintain statistical information on end-to-end recruiting processes.
- Point of contact for 1L and 3L hiring for NY office.
Summer Associate Program:
- Coordinate Summer Assignments by distributing and managing work assignments.
- Create and maintain Summer Associate assignment records for weekly and special Summer Committee meetings. Provide background/color for the meetings by providing details not necessarily documented or readily available.
- Assist with evaluation process, midpoint and final review meetings.
- Performs any and all other duties as necessary and as assigned by your supervisor, or other supervisors within Talent, for efficient functioning of the Department, Office and Firm.
- Bachelor's degree, or its equivalent, strongly preferred.
- 2-4 years related experience in a law firm or professional services organization strongly preferred.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally and diplomatically and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to function in a collaborative environment and be an effective member of a fast-paced and energetic recruiting team.
- Systems: LawCruit; Advanced Proficiency of Word and Excel required; proficiency in PowerPoint.
INTERACTIONS AND CHALLENGES:
- In addition to working with Legal Recruiting personnel and Hiring Partners, the Legal Recruiting Senior Specialist interacts with Dechert lawyers, prospective summer and entry level associates, Firm alumni, other Firm personnel, event venue personnel, restaurant personnel, caterers, hotel representatives, and law school career services administrators.
- This position offers hybrid work flexibility and at times, regular attendance on-site at a Dechert location is required. Some travel to different sites using various modes of private and commercial transportation may be needed. Incumbents may be required to work extended hours including evenings and weekends.
Please apply here: https://dechert.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/DechertCareers/job/New-York/Legal-Recruiting-Senior-Specialist_R-1839