Website Dechert LLP
The Recruitment Assistant will provide administrative support in the department that manages all aspects of the summer, entry level, and lateral associate hiring program.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist with all on-campus recruiting efforts; first point of contact for candidates scheduling interviews, maintain candidate data, correspondence with candidates throughout process, generate related documents, reports, and meeting materials.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating recruiting database, generating reports, participating in yearly audit, and suggesting enhancements.
- Point of contact for incoming fall associate class, tracking related expenses and preparing for arrival.
- Assist with the summer program; help to plan events, correspond with incoming summer associates, organize logistical aspects of orientation.
- Work with marketing to design department adverts, summer associate messaging and related materials, track sponsorships and related events.
- Responsible for ordering recruiting materials and tracking distribution.
- Assist with survey requests, historical statistical requests, and data management.
- Update and edit the Dechert Careers website and Recruiting Intranet site.
- Track law firm news (salary, deferrals, etc.) for market data purposes.
- Process invoices for the Recruiting department.
- Assist Senior Manager, Legal Recruiting with diversity recruiting efforts such as Affinity Group Events for offerees, tracking outreach between affinity group members and diverse offerees, and reporting on data.
- Assist Lateral team as needed with data entry and greeting candidates.
- Performs all other duties as necessary and as assigned by your supervisor for efficient functioning of the Department, Office and Firm.
QUALIFICATIONS / KSAs:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Law Firm experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the Firm’s policies and procedures.
- Detail-oriented and shows initiative.
- Positive attitude.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate professionally and diplomatically
- Good grammar, vocabulary, reading comprehension
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Ability to learn new skills as they become necessary
- Ability to function in a collaborative organization and be a team player.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze data and work with statistical information.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Equipment: computer, fax machines, duplicating machines.
- Systems required: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), iManage, and LawCruit or viRecruit.