Website Baker Botts LLP
Baker Botts L.L.P. is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator for our Legal Recruiting Department. The individual in this position will support entry-level hiring, lateral hiring, and special projects. This is an exempt, full-time position resident to the Washington, D.C. or New York, NY office.
- Plan and implement all aspects of the Summer Associate Program including on-boarding/off-boarding, work assignments and evaluations, advisor programs, budget tracking, and event planning and attendance.
- Maintain recruiting database, applicant tracking, generate all correspondence, statistical reporting and other duties as assigned.
- Coordinate law school on-campus recruiting programs for assigned schools.
- Work with the local hiring partners and employment committees to coordinate callback interviews and the offer process for 1L and 2L candidates.
- Serve as outreach lead and manage all recruiting efforts at assigned law schools.
- Assist with all local lawyer on-boarding/off-boarding/status changes.
- Other projects as assigned by Hiring Partners, Recruiting Managers, Director of Recruiting, and local office Partner-in-Charge.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required and two years of legal recruiting experience.
- This position requires occasional travel and ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Must demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and professional demeanor at all times.
- Must be highly organized, meticulously-detail oriented, while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy.
- Must demonstrate a proven ability to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, juggle multiple assignments, and work responsibly under pressure.
- Must be a highly resourceful team-player, and polite and respectful of others.
- Must speak and act professionally at all times and maintain a professional appearance.
- This role may be hybrid and will require a minimum of three days per week (or at least 60%) present in the office, and up to two days per week (40%) may be performed remotely.
For positions based in the NYC office of Baker Botts L.L.P., the salary range is $80,000 - $120,000.
Baker Botts L.L.P. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To be considered for this position please apply directly via our website