Website Akerman LLP
Akerman LLP, a leading US law firm, is seeking a Recruiting Assistant to be based in our New York office. The position will support our National Legal Recruiting team and is responsible for assisting in the overall administration of the legal recruiting process.
* Assist with scheduling of summer associate and attorney candidate interviews (reserving conference rooms and video conference equipment when necessary, making lunch/dinner reservations and coordinating candidate travel arrangements, corresponding with candidates and search firms)
* Process candidate expense reimbursements through ChromeRiver
* Draft decline letters and inform candidates and search firms of declination in a timely fashion
* Enter and update candidate information in viRecruit and other applications as needed
* Assist with lateral recruiting research projects (LinkedIn searches, law firm website searches, etc...)
* Assist with job postings
* Assist with Summer Associate Program (event planning, orientation & training, soliciting evaluations)
* Assist with Continuing Legal Education (CLE) administration, including obtaining and tracking approvals for in-house attorney training programs and distribution of CLE certificates
* Provide general administrative support for department
Qualified candidates must have strong communication and organizational skills. At least one year of related recruiting experience in an office setting; law firm/law school is preferred. Have experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. The ideal candidate must be highly organized, the ability to work independently as well as in a fast-paced team environment. A Bachelor's degree is highly preferred.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.