Manager-level professional with firm-wide responsibilities who will oversee the excellent and consistent delivery of lateral partner hiring for the Firm.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Ensures the excellent and consistent delivery of lateral partner hiring services globally throughout the Firm.
- With direction from the Managing Partners and the Department and Practice Group leaders, executes on the Firm’s lateral partner hiring strategy and overall Firm strategy.
- Manages all aspects of the lateral partner hiring process, including: performing department/practice group specific needs assessments; engaging appropriate search firms; identifying partner candidates and appropriately vetting them; facilitating strategy meetings and calls with Department and Practice Group leadership; collaborating with New Business in the conflicts and lateral due diligence process; and, ensuring the successful offer process as well as new partner orientation and integration into the Firm.
- Develops and manages relationships with preferred search firms to promote the Firm and lateral opportunities; prepares search firm agreements; works with Practice Groups to develop lateral recruitment collateral for search firms and candidates.
- Serves as primary point of contact for partner candidates and search firms throughout the hiring process.
- Coordinates and manages in-office interview schedules for partner candidates and internal interviewers; distributes candidate materials and coordinates briefing calls for interviewers.
- In collaboration with the Managing Partners and Department and Practice Group leadership, manages the offer process; provides market information with respect to competitive offers and packages.
- Works closely with Practice Management, Client Development, and other administrative teams to facilitate the successful onboarding and integration of lateral partner hires.
- Conducts research and analysis and conveys relevant findings on market trends, recruiting opportunities and Firm recruiting performance as it relates to Partner level hiring.
- Analyzes data and reports on metrics for lateral partner hiring.
- Strong attention to detail, written and analytical skills, and general business acumen.
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills, and the ability to build strong relationships and work in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced, professional services environment.
- Occasional travel between the firm’s U.S. offices is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. J.D. is preferred.
- A minimum of 6+ years of professional experience is preferred.
- Prior recruitment work in either the legal or professional services industry with multi-office experience is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Veterans/Females/Disability