Website White & Case LLP
This position requires a high caliber individual to help the Firm’s recruitment function to be best in class. This position requires excellent client relationship management skills as well as outstanding professional presence.
- Thinking creatively, strategically, commercially and competitively to meet our objectives of hiring top talent and recruiting for long-term strategic fit, including meeting diversity objectives
- Implementation and execution of the summer associate program (including general admin support; helping to organize and participate in various internal and external events and trainings; maintaining a summer budget)
- Assisting with the work assignment process/staffing for summer associates; facilitate and support the feedback/review/offer process; covering mentoring program; act as resource to summer associates to ensure smooth transitions from law school to law firm
- Monitoring recruiting metrics/statistics; data management; and preparing relevant reports and presentations
- Building relationships with key recruiting contacts within the business and HR functions and partner with them
- Monitoring and driving the acceptance rate for all candidates once an offer has been extended
- Supporting the planning and execution of the interview season, track and manage graduate candidates from application/ resume screening stage through to scheduling interview and offer process, managing and tracking feedback.
- Participating in Hiring Committee meetings and hiring recommendations
- Overseeing onboarding and creating and coordinating the orientation schedules for new hires
- Serving as the W&C relationship manager with key contacts at universities (i.e. careers services, placement offices, deans, faculties, student organizations). Continually source and develop these relationships to ensure meaningful engagement and dialogue
- Strategizing and executing cultivation events at key campuses
- Involvement in team projects which can be marketing/ social media related
- The ability to facilitate internal and external presentations for both on campus visits and internal training.
- Ensuring a constant flow of consistent, on-brand information and ensuring diligence in presenting the W&C EVP
- Supporting Associate Lateral and Clerkship Recruitment where necessary
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant professional recruiting experience in a law firm or other professional services' recruiting department is strongly preferred
- Strong technical skills on the following applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, viRecruit, viDesktop or other Talen Management Systems
- Proven ability to quickly develop relationships with internal and external clients, such as the broader recruiting team, People team, and other colleagues to drive measureable results against strategy
- Excellent oral and written communication with outstanding presentation skills, and strong competency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Client service oriented and credible
- Strong Project Management skills: ability to manage competing/ conflicting priorities to achieve optimal results
- Results-orientated: ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered to clients
- Committed team player: ability to work effectively as a leader and follower in cross-functional and global teams
- Ability to thrive in a deadline driven and fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and achievement oriented
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Able to work autonomously: handles pressured situations calmly and with care
- Keep current on key recruitment and industry trends, and rely a strong external network of peers
- Excellent business acumen and administrative skills
- Displays tenacity, a can-do attitude, eager to be involved in new initiatives
- Good judgement and professional maturity
- Strong professional presence
- Some travel involved to school campuses and other US offices
The Firm may modify and amend any job description at any time in its sole discretion. Nothing herein creates a contract of employment or otherwise modifies the at-will nature of employment.
The above is only a general description of the essential duties associated with this position and does not represent an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all duties.