Website Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
The Legal Recruitment Assistant provides support and assistance to the Firm’s Legal Recruitment and Summer Associate Programs both in-person and/or virtual.
- Legal Recruitment Operations team support
- Summer program on-boarding, including: extranet updates, paperwork processing, database administration, coordination of account building and more
- Summer program support and assistance with executing program logistics/operations processes including: mid and exit review process, off-boarding, administrative reporting as needed
- Additional summer program support, along with entire department, including: section leader responsibilities, event planning assistance and execution
- On-campus recruitment season support and assistance with operations components, including file preparation, database administration and reporting as needed
- Ad hoc support and assistance for various recruitment-related firm-wide surveys, collateral material creation and preparation, various operations-related requests for Legal Recruitment team as needed
- Legal Recruitment Department support:
- Scheduling/Calendar appointments
- Word processing, Excel
- Email communications
- Processing of expense reports
- Campus Relations and Lateral Recruitment team support as needed during recruitment season cycles:
- Candidate scheduling, coordination and execution
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years related work experience and/or internship preferably in a legal or professional services environment.
- Availability to work overtime on certain occasions is necessary.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks. Ability to work effectively in a team environment, and with a wide range of professionals at all levels.
- Must possess excellent written, organizational, and communication skills, basic computer skills, and the ability to work quickly and accurately.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.