Website Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
The Legal Recruitment Assistant provides support and assistance to the Firm’s Legal Recruitment and Summer Associate Programs.
- Assists with the full-cycle high-volume law student recruitment process
- Process registrations for on-campus interview programs
- Arrange logistics for on-campus interviews
- Arrange office visits and escort applicants to interviews
- Coordinate interview schedules for candidates
- Prepare and process interview materials
- Collect interview evaluations
- Assist with coordination of summer program
- Plan and attend recruitment and summer program events
- Coordinate attorney attendance for on-campus and firm events
- Maintain and update candidate information in Legal Recruitment Database
- Provide general administrative support and assist with other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years related work experience and/or internship preferably in a legal or professional services environment.
- Availability to work overtime on certain occasions is necessary.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks. Ability to work effectively in a team environment, and with a wide range of professionals at all levels.
- Must possess excellent written, organizational, and communication skills, basic computer skills, and the ability to work quickly and accurately.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
For consideration for the position, you need to submit your resume to the job posting at Paul, Weiss Careers: https://paulweiss-ats.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=1081&company_id=16159&version=1&source=ONLINE&jobOwner=992390&aid=1