Website Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
This position will provide administrative support with respect to all recruitment and professional development efforts across the Firm. This position may also provide occasional support to diversity, equity and inclusion efforts. Additional details are below.
- Coordinate the recruiting process, including supporting on-campus recruiting process, scheduling interviews, updating the legal and staff recruiting databases, updating and preparing materials for hiring partners and Hiring Committee, coordinating the offer process, and coordinating candidate follow-up efforts.
- Serve as a point of contact for legal placement agencies and/or prospective candidates from the initial screening stage through decision stage.
- Assist with new attorney and staff onboarding and orientation.
- Assist the implementation of the Firm’s DEI initiatives, including scheduling and coordinating meetings, events, speakers, and trainings.
- Prepare responses to client and industry surveys.
- Maintain the relevant pages of the Firm intranet and website.
- Assist with the planning and coordination of training and professional development programs, including coordinating all program logistics, preparing materials, creating attendance sheets, reserving conference rooms, coordinating catering, and maintaining library of training videos and materials.
- Assist with the performance review process, including preparing and updating materials, assisting with preparation for review meetings, scheduling meetings and related logistics, and tracking delivery of reviews.
- Coordinate and schedule logistics for internal meetings and other Firm events, including department lunches, associate events, resource group meetings and events, team events, and other social events.
- Support special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of professional work experience preferred (may include internship experience)
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills and ability to adjust to changing priorities in a professional manner
- Display meticulous attention to detail and follow-through, performing tasks accurately and efficiently
- Takes ownership over tasks & demonstrates ability to operate both within a team and autonomously
- Candidates should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.)
- Familiarity with VI Global platform preferred, but not required