Website Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
Faegre Drinker is a top 50 firm designed for clients. With more than 1,300 experienced attorneys, consultants and professionals in 22 locations across the United States, United Kingdom and China, we partner with clients ranging from emerging startups to multinational corporations, delivering comprehensive and customized advice to advance their most ambitious business objectives. Our culture is firmly rooted in relentless client focus and mutual trust that empowers collaboration. We are committed to our communities and to building a diverse and inclusive firm that reflects those communities and our clients. Bolstered by our collective history, Faegre Drinker moves boldly into the future, investing in the talent, technology and innovation to continually provide clients with exceptional service, collaborative experiences, innovative approaches and value.
Faegre Drinker has an opportunity for a Partner & Counsel Recruiting Specialist in our Florham Park, New York City, Philadelphia, or Washington, DC office. This position supports the firm's Partner and Counsel Recruiting Managers, the lateral growth partners and various committees, departments, and practice groups in executing a strategic approach to the lateral partner and counsel recruiting process. This position will work with other talented individuals who share a passion for doing great work in the best interest of our clients.
- Work with lateral team to review initial candidate submissions, schedule lateral partner and counsel interviews, and review evaluations, LPQs, business plans, etc.
- Maintain candidate database; generate reports and analysis upon request; and ensure that data is complete and accurate.
- Oversee maintenance of documents and processes related to lateral partner recruiting and integration.
- Support the efforts of the lateral team to execute practice group hiring strategies in collaboration with firm and practice group leaders.
- Complete research projects to gather market intelligence and reports on global lateral hiring trends and statistics management.
- Monitor and facilitate items in relation to onboarding of new lateral partners/counsel.
- Develop and maintain relationships with search firms and industry organizations.
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
- Strong commitment to client service.
- Cooperation and the ability to collaborate in a team, including across offices.
- Ability to problem solve creatively and use sound judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in a virtual environment.
- Ability to use discretion in dealing with highly confidential information.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships, both internally and externally.
- Strong sense of urgency and professional dedication.
- Ability to concentrate on tasks, make decisions and work calmly and effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 4+ years of experience of full-cycle recruiting in a law firm or professional services organization.
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system and LinkedIn Recruiter or similar recruiting platforms.
- Experience generating recruiting reports.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Paid time for firm-sponsored volunteer events.
- Wellness programming with personalized content and activities.
- Professional environment and the opportunity to work with experts at the top of their fields.
- Variety of health plan options, as well as dental and vision plans.
- Generous paid time off.
- Temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
Please click here to apply.