Website Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world’s leading global law firms with over 4,000 lawyers and staff in 31 offices, is seeking an Attorney Recruiting Assistant reporting to the Attorney Recruiting Manager. This position will reside in the New York office and provide administrative support to the attorney recruiting function in New York. The Attorney Recruiting Assistant will assist with the organization and planning of the summer associate program, law school outreach, on campus recruiting, lateral associate recruiting and orientation, and will support the Attorney Recruiting Manager in all aspects of daily tasks.
- Maintain applicant-tracking system for summer associate and lateral candidates.
- Provide statistical data and benchmarking information, as requested.
- Process expense reimbursements and invoices.
- Prepare interview schedules.
- Maintain OCI and Callback calendar.
- Book conference rooms for interviews, hiring committee meetings and programs, as needed.
Additional Summer Responsibilities
- Assist Manager with coordination of the summer program (including training programs, orientation, events, etc.).
- Assist with work assignment process, collecting evaluation forms and other tasks as needed.
- Help assemble mid-summer and end-of-summer evaluation packets for Recruiting Committee.
- Attend summer associate events as appropriate.
- Respond to general questions from summer associates and attorneys about summer programs.
Additional Fall Responsibilities
- Assist with on-campus registration.
- Assist in preparation of on-campus materials.
- Assist with the coordination of law school recruiting events.
- Greet recruits upon arrival and escort them to interviews.
- Prepare and distribute interview schedules.
- Compile weekly Recruiting Committee materials.
- Collect interview evaluations and prepare summary.
- Prepare candidate interview materials and super day logistics.
- Send correspondence to applicants with status update.
- Assist with updating and maintaining various recruiting materials/forms.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; and a minimum of one year of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Independent, self-starting, and self-motivated.
- Superior written/verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and within a team environment are a must.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Proven ability to meet stringent deadlines, adapt to changing priorities, and balance multiple tasks while operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Outstanding judgment and a strong service orientation.
Ability to manage confidential information with discretion.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call or email the following contacts:
Professional Staff positions – 1-866-963-7137 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please submit your resume using the below link.