Website Blank Rome LLP
Blank Rome LLP’s New York office is seeking a Legal Recruiting Senior Specialist to work as a member of the Legal Recruiting Team. The Legal Recruiting Senior Specialist would focus on both the Firm-wide approach to recruiting of lateral Associates, Counsel, and Summer Associates across the Firm, as well as coordinate and oversee recruiting efforts in specific markets, including New York.
- Report to the Legal Recruiting Manager, and work closely with the team and Hiring Partners, to handle the recruitment process from initial interview through ultimate hiring.
- Execute recruitment process for student candidates, including on-campus interview program and callback interviews.
- Work with team to develop, plan, and assist with Firm-wide Summer Program. Execute the New York Summer Program in coordination with team as well as Hiring
- Partners, local Recruiting Committee members, and attorneys, including trainings, events (planning, executing, and attending), work assignments, mentoring relationships, PG placement, and extension of offers.
- Manage internal databases and candidate correspondence.
- Partner with other Firm functions, including Professional Development, Practice Management, and Pricing, and develop and maintain relationships with legal recruiters.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years of attorney recruiting experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Superior written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong technical and computer skills: proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel required. Experience with viDesktop a plus.
- Client service oriented: Can effectively interface with attorneys at all levels, law school administrators, legal recruiters, and staff. Highly responsive.
- Team player: Works collaboratively and collegially, and thrives in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong organizational/detail skills: Accurate, precise, and follows up regularly and appropriately. Able to prioritize workload and multi-task. Works well under pressure.
- Motivated and proactive: Takes initiative. Eager to take ownership. Able to plan ahead, push projects forward, meet deadlines, and stay on top of follow through. Strong work ethic.
- Respects the confidentiality of personal and sensitive information