Website Kobre & Kim
The Learning and Development Coordinator will work closely with the Learning and Development (“L&D”) team on a range of responsibilities, including, but not limited to collaborating with the team on the firm’s learning and development programs and efforts and other operational tasks. The L&D Coordinator will organize attorney training and development initiatives and serve as program support for all sessions as needed.
Onboarding the learning management system (LMS):
- Partner with the L&D team to onboard and maintain the firm’s LMS.
- Assist with administering all L&D activities in the LMS including user maintenance, training support, end to end course ownership, facilitator coordination, reporting and portal design.
- Create content for various types of training and communications related to our L&D processes and topics i.e., participant materials, videos, guides, e-learning.
Monitoring continuing legal education “CLE”:
- Conduct research on MCLE rules and requirements for jurisdictions outside the team's normal scope of support; and submit applications for accreditation when necessary.
- Assist with audit activities, compliance and renewal and payment of the firm’s Provider statuses in NY and CA.
- Advise lawyers on CLE/CPD courses for compliance for all jurisdictions in which they are admitted.
- Monitor team mailbox and respond to continuing education related inquiries, as needed.
Administering online and in-person (if applicable) training programs:
- Assist the team with planning and executing all firm wide learning and development programs, including program scheduling and administration.
- Maintain a record of all learning programs and updating internal relevant charts.
- Manage post-program wrap-up process including evaluation summaries and subsequent video recording.
- Organize and analyze program evaluations and make recommendations for adjustments.
Data and records management:
- Support the broader L&D team with a variety of ad hoc projects and/or initiatives to contribute to the team’s and firm’s growth and business objectives.
- Maintain the firm’s Training Video Library intranet page, including uploading and editing videos as well as management of supplemental materials.
- Assist with the firm’s attorney onboarding and out-processing procedures.
- Perform routine data entry, and assist with updating and maintenance of content on various SharePoint intranet sites
Collaborate on other general departmental administration, projects and assignments as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ year(s) of administrative work experience
- Prior law firm and CLE experience preferred but not required
- Must be detail-oriented and a critical thinker
- Ability to complete accurate work products under tight deadlines while always providing the highest level of client service
- Must possess the ability to work independently, as well as be a collaborative team player in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment across multiple time zones
- Proficiency in PowerPoint (including animations) and Excel (including pivot tables and graphs). Survey tools is a plus
- Proficiency with an LMS for creating courses and reporting required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
Kobre & Kim is a conflict-free global law firm focused exclusively on disputes and investigations, often involving fraud and misconduct. Recognized as the premier firm for cross-border disputes, the firm has a particular focus on financial products and services litigation, insolvency disputes, intellectual property litigation, international judgment enforcement and asset recovery, and U.S. government enforcement and regulatory investigations. With more than 300 employees throughout the firm’s 15 global office locations, Kobre & Kim recognizes the value of incorporating diverse perspectives and professional disciplines to generate the most effective solutions for clients.
Further information about the firm is available at www.kobrekim.com
Kobre & Kim employees take pride in providing our clients around the world with service that is timely, accurate, unbiased and trusted. We have a profound respect for the professions and clients we serve and define our success in terms of their success. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative, and entrepreneurial. We have a result-oriented culture that demands excellence, agility, and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities. Our environment is both challenging and supportive - we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
Kobre & Kim values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Kobre & Kim is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.