Website Kobre & Kim
The Talent Acquisition Assistant will provide support to the Talent Acquisition team. This is a global position that will work across all offices.
- Responsible for coordination and scheduling of attorney candidate interviews across all offices
- Liaise regularly with attorneys across the firm to cultivate strong relationships to work successfully together
- Maintain the firm’s database with candidate application statuses; update interview schedules, Assist with pulling together data and other statistical information year round
- Greet and manage interview schedule of candidates while in the office for interviews
- Draft candidate offer letters and assist in the onboarding of new hires
- Attend recruitment calls, take notes and update relevant materials post meeting
- Keep all attorney reports and spreadsheets up to date
- Assist in maintaining the recruitment search firm agreements and ensure that they are all up to date
- Prepare for bi-weekly recruiting committee and monthly talent management meetings (i.e., scheduling, agenda preparation, printing materials)
- Assist with department and firm events
- Process expense reports and check requests as needed
- Assist with department special projects as needed and other duties as assigned
- B.A. Required
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience; legal recruiting or equivalent related experience preferred
- Ability to interact well and build professional relationships while maintaining confidentiality
- Must have a professional yet personable demeanor and possess excellent organizational and administrative capabilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills; strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a collaborative team atmosphere
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task work flow in a fast paced environment
- Strong in MS Office Suite skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Database management systems and web-based databases/software; Experience with Lawcruit a plus
- Flexible to work additional hours as needed
Kobre & Kim is a conflict-free global law firm focused exclusively on disputes and investigations, often involving fraud and misconduct. Recognized as the premier firm for cross-border disputes, the firm has a particular focus on financial products and services litigation, insolvency disputes, intellectual property litigation, international judgment enforcement and asset recovery, and U.S. government enforcement and regulatory investigations. With more than 400 employees throughout the firm’s 15 global office locations, Kobre & Kim recognizes the value of incorporating diverse perspectives and professional disciplines to generate the most effective solutions for clients.
Further information about the firm is available at www.kobrekim.com.
Kobre & Kim employees take pride in providing our clients around the world with service that is timely, accurate, unbiased and trusted. We have a profound respect for the professions and clients we serve and define our success in terms of their success. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative, and entrepreneurial. We have a result-oriented culture that demands excellence, agility, and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities. Our environment is both challenging and supportive - we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
Kobre & Kim values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Kobre & Kim is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only resumes accompanied by a cover letter will be considered.