Website Kirkland & Ellis
The Firmwide Legal Training Delivery Coordinator is an integral member of our Firmwide Legal Recruiting and Development (LRD) Department. Reporting to the Firmwide Learning Curriculum Manager, this coordinator will be a Firmwide resource that actively supports training delivery locally for the New York office as well as for Firmwide training programming at Kirkland.
The Firmwide Legal Training Delivery Coordinator will serve as a master scheduler, coordinator, and day of event support resource for all Firmwide and New York specific training programming for Litigation, Corporate Training, practice retreats, and learning lunches. Additionally this coordinator will be a first point of contact for Knowledge Management (KM), LRD Executives, and Attorney Stakeholders for assigned practice areas and training programming. Further, in this coordinator’s Firmwide role, they will also serve as a resource for office-based roles regarding centralized direction, guidance, and support as it relates to training delivery coordination.
The Firmwide Legal Training Delivery Coordinator is a highly visible role within the firm and responsible for a broad set of activities. The specific activities this Coordinator is charged with includes the following:
- Organizing attorney training and development initiatives
Partnering with CLE compliance to coordinate and align with CLE process as needed for attorney training programming
- Scheduling and communicating all aspect of scheduling training programming
- Organizing curriculum materials and information to align with ever-changing curriculum architecture
- Administering surveys and evaluation for training programs
- Deploying attorney training and development programs as assigned
- Partnering with members of LRD and Leadership where necessary to manage for the continuous improvement of Attorney Training and Development
- Serving as training program and event support for all sessions as needed
- Participate in individual goal setting and annual review process
- Specific programming will include, but is not limited to:
- Corporate and Restructuring Training
- Training for specialist practice groups
Activities designated to our Firmwide Legal Training Delivery Coordinator will continue to evolve and shift as needed based on the needs of LRD Strategy or in support of LRD leadership.
Additional Role Functions:
The Firmwide Legal Training Delivery Coordinator will also need to demonstrate skills throughout the participation of firm, team, and other intangibles to be continue to be successful.Examples below are inclusive, but not collectively exhaustive:
- Active participation in all team and firm meetings
- Providing responsible status of all activities/responsibilities
- Escalating risks and issues appropriately and when necessary
- Critical Thinking
- Demonstrates a collaborative and supportive team
- Accountability for primary responsibilities
- Demonstrating servant leadership/being a good K&E Firm steward
- Working with, identifying, developing, leading and managing key external vendor relationships as necessary
- Building and fostering working relationships with business partners across our global firm
- Transition plan/backfill management for team and self during time off, LOA, etc.
- Team project management
- Annual goal setting/performance review process management
Education, Work Experience, Skills
- At minimum a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Two years of work experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency is required
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Please apply using the following link: https://staffjobsus.kirkland.com/jobs/4548293-legal-training-delivery-coordinator?bid=4648