Website Kirkland & Ellis
Kirkland & Ellis LLP is a preeminent, full-service law firm with offices around the world and a staff as diverse as the practice areas we support. Our clients range from Fortune 100 companies to medium and small corporations, financial institutions, and private equity firms. Known for our commitment to excellence, Kirkland strives to provide superior service to our clients as well as our fellow employees. From Information Technology to Human Resources, Paralegal Services to Business Development, Kirkland offers non-attorney professionals challenging careers in a variety of functional areas. Whether starting or growing your career, Kirkland can offer a performance-driven culture filled with bright and innovative teams of co-workers.
The New York office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP is seeking a Lateral Recruiting Assistant to provide general administrative support. This person will be responsible for assisting with lateral attorney recruitment efforts.
- Assist in the Lateral Hiring Process including:
- Entering and maintaining all candidate information into Firm’s database
- Preparing lateral candidate files and requisite HR paperwork
- Monitoring lateral attorney recruiting inbox on a daily basis
- Sending rejection letters to candidates via e-mail
- Helping to greet and walk candidates to interviews
- Work closely with Attorneys and recruits to answer questions and be a resource
- Prepare orientation schedules for incoming attorneys
- Assist with preparation for and attend clerkship hiring events and other lateral hiring events
- General office duties including:
- Filing and organizing documents in Firm document management system
- Processing check requests, candidate and lateral team expense reimbursements, and other related items
- Assist with ad hoc projects as they arise
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, possess excellent proofing and communication (oral and written) skills; the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment; a very strong attention to detail; and a professional demeanor. Additionally, the ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships among lawyers and staff to achieve results. Candidate must be flexible to work overtime as needed.
A Bachelor’s degree is required. Technical experience should include MS Word and Excel.
Please use the following link to apply: https://staffjobsus.kirkland.com/jobs/3328633-lateral-recruiting-assistant?bid=4648