Website Kirkland & Ellis
The Administrative Assistant will support Kirkland’s Global Director of Diversity & Inclusion and team with scheduling, projects, budgets and initiatives.
- Schedule all Diversity & Inclusion Committee and Subcommittee, and FW affinity group, meetings on an annual and quarterly basis.
- Process sponsorships for Diversity group. Manage Foundation requests, tracking, submissions, write-ups and approvals. Plan for seats, advertisements, invites and other logistics for sponsorship events.
- Maintain sponsorship budget for the Diversity & Inclusion group.
- Process and submit invoices and expenses for the Diversity & Inclusion department.
- Track and process sponsorships, registration fees and survey fees for the Diversity & Inclusion department.
- Process and track expenses and other fees for Diversity & Inclusion events/programs.
- Submit and process travel expenses for the Diversity & Inclusion department.
- Assist with DMS setup, workroom access and other key elements for new hires in the Diversity & Inclusion team.
- Assist with Diversity & Inclusion events, as needed.
- Any other functions/duties as assigned by management.
Education, Work Experience, Skills
- Position requires a minimum of 3 years direct Administrative Support experience in a law firm or professional services environment preferred.
- Multi-tasking abilities in a fast paced atmosphere
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and work effectively across all areas of the Firm
- MS Office with specific experience in Excel and Word
- Chrome River
Please use the following link to apply: