Website Fenwick & West LLP
Fenwick is seeking for a Senior Attorney Recruiting Coordinator who will be responsible for all aspects of the recruiting process for fall/summer program, law school outreach programs, lateral attorney and patent agent in the NY office as well as other offices as needed.
- Work closely with the Manager of Attorney Recruiting to plan and coordinate the summer program, including oversee events as needed.
- Administer work assignment system, collect evaluations and coordinate mid/end summer reviews for NY summer associates and other offices as needed.
- Maintain expense reports relating to the summer program and coordinate housing needs, arrival/departure dates, picture book, buddies/mentors, etc.
- Coordinate and oversee law school 1L and fall recruiting process, such as prepare registration materials, assist in law school presentations, law firm branding events and receptions, etc.
- Gather interview evaluations and follow up with candidates on decisions (i.e., initiate letters to applicants, update files/records, track follow-up calls, update recruiting statistics and spreadsheets).
- Register for school career fairs and send promotional materials; build and maintain relationships with law schools and other educational institutions.
Act as a liaison with lateral hires, search firms and summer associates.
- Coordinate and oversee new-hire orientation, including integration activities, for NY summer/fall associates and lateral hires.
- Collaborate with administrative departments on onboarding and integrating new hires.
- Train and mentor junior team members.
- Post job ads and source potential candidates.
- Screen and evaluate resumes from entry level attorneys, lateral attorneys, and patent agents/engineers.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews, including assembling informational folders and gather interview evaluations.
- Direct responses to attorney recruiting-related inquiries.
Coordinate all hiring and pre-arrival actions for lateral attorneys, including, but not limited to reference checks, conflicts submittals, NY Bar and relocation.
- Maintain recruiting records and generate LawCruit and Workday reports.
- Liaise with Practice Group Leaders, Partners, Practice Management, and others to define hiring needs for NY office.
- Assist new hires with immigration applications.
Develop ongoing relationships with search firms, ensuring that these resources are provided updated information about the firm, its practice, hiring goals and standards.
- Knowledge of attorney recruiting processes.
Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and changing work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with all levels of firm personnel as well as external clients, including search firms and vendors.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Strong attention to detail, organizational and data-entry skills.
- Highly motivated and creative with ability to make sound business decisions.
- Proficient with MS Office and applicant tracking systems, preferably Workday and Lawcruit.
To apply, please complete our online application and include a resume.