Website Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
The Legal Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Legal Recruitment Director and Manager and overseeing assistants in all activities relating to the recruiting and hiring of summer associates, entry-level and lateral lawyers in the New York office.
· Coordinate on-campus recruitment process including, registering the firm for on-campus programs, resume screening, organizing materials and lining up attendees for on-campus programs and attending such programs, Hiring Committee support and offer processes, interview scheduling and greeting and escorting candidates at the firm
· Coordinate all aspects of the summer program, including planning and execution of orientation, trainings and events, work assignment process, gathering of evaluations, scheduling reviews and budget tracking
· Plan and execute 1L events, partner with student organizations and career services outreach
· Assist Legal Recruitment Manager with lateral attorney hiring, including scheduling and greeting lateral attorney candidates, maintenance of search firm relationships and fee agreements, resume screening, candidate and search firm correspondence, candidate due diligence and offer letter preparation
· Maintain recruiting databases and conduct data entry as needed
· Handle new tasks as needed
· Bachelors’ Degree
· 3+ years of prior legal recruiting experience in a law firm
· Superior written and communications skills
· Superior organizational skills
· Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
· Use of good judgment and discretion
EEOC: Cadwalader is an equal opportunity employer. We offer opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or status in any group protected by federal, state or local law.
Please email resume and cover letter to Human Resources: email@example.com