Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
The Attorney Training Specialist is responsible for executing various components of the formal attorney training programs and compliance oversight of the Professional Development and Attorney Training group.
- Prepares CLE departure packages;
- Works with the Senior Professional Development Coordinator to schedule and monitor litigation associate reviews;
- Supports the Attorney Training and Compliance Coordinator in monitoring admission to SDNY/EDNY by litigation and FR&R attorneys;
- Conducts associate outreach regarding admission to SDNY/EDNY by litigation and FR&R attorneys;
- Researches rules and requirements regarding bar admission compliance in jurisdictions outside of New York;
- Assists with internal tracking of attorneys registered in other states;
- Coordinates and schedules new partner orientations and trainings;
- Conducts associate outreach regarding components of New York State Bar Admission;
- Coordinates and participates in in-person oversight of CLE training programs, including outreach to Conference Center and liaising with other departments, as necessary;
- Coordinates CLE calendar with Cvent, including entering information into Cvent, updating as necessary and ensuring no conflicts exist for training sessions;
- Generates and sends CLE calendar invitations;
- Uses the Online CLE Center to open courses and/or e-learning events;
- Uploads materials to the Online CLE Center and makes requests to Duplicating for hard-copy CLE materials;
- Assists the Attorney Training Coordinator and Attorney Training and Compliance Coordinator with CLE annual audit as an accredited provider and any other audits, as needed;
- Assists the Attorney Training Coordinator with updating and maintaining the CLE recruiting brochure; and
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 2+ years of related work experience required, preferably within a professional services environment;
- Must have the ability to work and interact with attorneys and staff at all levels and the ability to gain strong knowledge of the Firm, its culture, practices and policies;
- Ability to deal discreetly with confidential information;
- Excellent writing and communication skills, in addition to superior judgment;
- Knowledge of computer applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, IBM Notes and other Legal Personnel (including PeopleSoft) and Recruiting applications built specifically for the Firm;
- Ability to work well under pressure and coordinate several activities at one time;
- Capable of solving problems and meeting deadlines; and
- Ability to work overtime, as needed.
This position is located in our New York office. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision care, 401(k) and health club privileges.
To apply for this position, please visit: https://careers-cravath.icims.com/jobs/2722/attorney-training-specialist/job.