Website Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
Skadden is seeking an Attorney Recruiting Coordinator to coordinate student recruiting, including on-campus interview process and the Summer Associate program. Handles daily administrative activities of the department.
- Coordinates on-campus recruiting and registration process at assigned schools, including applicant tracking, compiling information packets and schedules for on-campus interviewers, making travel arrangements and planning events and follow-up.
- Liaise with offices outside of New York to unify on-campus recruiting efforts and on-campus relations at assigned schools.
- Coordinates call-back interview process, gathers and tracks information, conducts follow-up contact and correspondence.
- Organizes attorney team efforts for designated schools and carries out specific schools' "business plans".
- Coordinates Summer Associate Program and events. Supports Summer Program as needed with additional projects.
- Coordinates Skadden 1L Scholars Program which includes recruitment and administration.
- Supports overall departmental needs with special projects and statistical analysis as needed.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships with others.
- Manages Firm resources responsibly.
- Complies with and understands Firm operation, policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of relevant firm computer software programs (e.g., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), with the ability to learn new software and operating systems
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates close attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and planning skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- Ability to use discretion and exercise independent and sound judgment
- Flexibility to travel
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of two years of related experience
Skadden is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Disability/Vet/other protected categories). For more information, please visit Skadden.com/careers.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, please note that all newly-hired personnel in the United States must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their first day of employment.