Website Arnold & Porter
The Talent Department of Arnold & Porter has an opening for an Attorney Recruiting Assistant in the New York office. The Attorney Recruiting Assistant is responsible for assisting the Attorney Recruiting team with a variety of administrative tasks. This position may also include assistance with other talent development duties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing and maintaining applications for summer associate and lateral associate candidates in the applicant tracking database (viRecruit).
- Providing administrative support for on-campus interviews, callback interviews and offer decision-making processes for summer associate candidates.
- Scheduling interviews and corresponding with candidates.
- Providing administrative and logistical support for the summer associate program orientation, assignment and evaluation process, and events as well as new associate on-boarding and orientation.
- Attending summer program and other recruiting events as needed.
- Processing expenses for the Attorney Recruiting Department professional staff.
- Monitoring and processing the departmental email accounts.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Administrative support experience ideally in a professional services, corporate or law firm environment preferred.
- Proficiency in Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite and/or related software. HTML proficiency a plus.
- Excellent administrative and strong project management skills.
- Ability to respect, protect, and maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Possess reliability, dependability and motivation.
- Excellent problem solving, organization and communications skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while exhibiting a strong attention to detail is paramount.
- Exceptional client service, both internal and external.
- Flexibility to work additional hours, as necessary.
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), ethnicity, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), age, marital or partnership status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family leave status, citizenship status, immigration status, ancestry, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP endeavors to make www.arnoldporter.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Director of Support Staff Stephanie Denmark at +1 202.942.6068. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click EEO is the LAW and the Supplement poster.
Arnold & Porter is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP uses E-Verify, which is a web-based system, to confirm the eligibility of our employees to work in the United States. As an E-Verify employer, we verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). We use E-Verify because we are a federal contractor containing the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause. Please see the posters for details regarding E-Verify or contact Arnold & Porter’s Human Resources Department for more information. E-Verify Participation Poster and Right-to-work Poster.
Click here to apply: https://www.arnoldporter.com/en/careers/professional-staff/current-opportunities