Website Akerman LLP
Akerman LLP, ranked among the top 100 law firms in the United States by The American Lawyer, is seeking a Legal Recruiting Coordinator to support our national Legal Recruiting Department. Location flexible (New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, DC, or Dallas preferred). The Legal Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the overall administration of the full-cycle attorney recruiting process for the firm, including but not limited to:
- Assisting with full-cycle recruiting process for firm-wide attorney candidates.
- Scheduling of candidate interviews, including, but not limited to, reserving conference rooms, video conference equipment, WebEx links, making lunch/dinner reservations, coordinating candidate travel arrangements and expense reimbursements, confirming schedules with candidates, search firms and interviewers, soliciting feedback post interviews to make prompt hiring decisions, preparing offer letters.
- Drafting decline letters and inform candidates and search firms of declination in a timely fashion.
- Entering and updating candidate information in viRecruit and other applications as needed.
- Assisting with lateral recruiting research projects (LinkedIn searches, law firm website searches, etc.).
- Assisting with job postings.
- Assisting with the overall administration of the firm's Summer Associate Program, including coordinating and participating in on-campus interview programs and job fairs, scheduling Summer Associate candidate interviews, drafting offer letters, assisting with Summer Associate onboarding, orientation, training, assignment coordination, collecting and planning social events.
- Assisting with Continuing Legal Education (CLE) administration, including data entry of CLE certificates into database, and helping with logistics of in-house training programs.
- Providing general administrative support for department.
Qualified candidates must have at least three+ years of prior law firm, law school and/or legal search firm agency recruiting experience. In addition, candidates must have strong communication and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment. Must have experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Experience using viDesktop software (or other applicant tracking systems), CE Manager, LinkedIn preferred. A Bachelor's degree is highly preferred. Please submit your resume and salary requirements. EOE